Early Stage Account Recovery & Late Stage Collections Solutions
Students with unpaid tuition balances can greatly affect two key areas for most schools – revenue and retention. Many schools lack the staff and technology to effectively contact and collect funds from students.
In addition to our data-driven approach to multi-channel outreach, we’ve found that a different conversation leads to different results.
What it Includes:
- Options for both early stage outreach and recovery, as well as post charge-off account placement.
- Student-centric counseling model with both payment plan and re-enrollment options.
- Customized payment plans that best meet both students’ and institutional needs.
- Retention incentives to help students continue and complete their education, as well as maximize student account payback.
- Resources like the WhichWay financial education platform to help build personal finance skills that last a lifetime.